Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Saturday 9 October 2010

just ignore me like that? :(



haaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLooooo there.. :)

just came back from tuition..

He ignore me..

But I'm not innocent?

why you ignore me dude?

hais.. :(

just now teach my sis and her fren dance..

thay are awesome but playfool.. XD

using remix song..

Peacock..wo yao ni de ai.. shake your pom2..nobody..

their step and tempo beat are good..

and they did a great job but a bit messy.. hehehhe.. :PP

trying hard to give idea.

but my brain stuck nad frezze..

DAmn it.. :x

this sunday going to tze zee hsh and prac the routine dance again..

coz their performance on monday..

gona work hard guyys..

and do the best.. :)

OMG..

bumibol shifted..

damn boring wiithout him..

hais.. gonna miss him so much.. :)

sleepy now..

nite nite people..

Nat Saw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment