Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Wednesday 2 June 2010

I want nobody nobody but you..


hey, I'm back..!!
aww, I din went to school coz fever..
haiz..
talk 2 the mirror like orang giler..
let's list my fav celebrities..!!
Beyonce!!!
I like the way she dance.. HOT STUFF..!!

I'm single ladies n put ur hand up..

ohohohohohoh

The hottest DIVA

Paramore!!!

JUMP N FALL TOGETHER..

WAO, COOLRITE??

Actually I like the girl voice when i hear she sing the "Decode"

Preety rite that girl?? =D

Lady GaGa!!!

Rarararaaaaww..

GaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGaGa..!!

I luv Lady GaGa even sometime she look weird..

but, I think she is a creative person..!! =)

Taylor swift!!!
I like her hair..

She look preety n sweet girl..

hope she does not change her hair style..

aww, so sweet..

thnxx 4 the kiss.. hehehehehe..


Ashley Tisdale!!!
I like her bicthy style in HSM1,2&3..
I think she is preetier than vannesa...

I perfer her curly hair than this one..

aywy, she still look hot..

I think that all..

i will post more later..

cao frist gonna take lunch...

TaTa.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment