Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Wednesday 2 June 2010

When she go I'm not there for her..


I was sooo sick..
but I made a promise with everbody..
That i will be there for her..
But I never appear infront of her...
And that was her last day to school..
She will leave 4ever to Kedah..
I really wanted to come to be with her 4 the last time..
something is stoppin me to see her 4 the last time..
somebody is try to protect me nb dun let me to see her for the last time..
Everthing that i try to see her for the last time..
IT DOESN"T WORK AT ALL...!!!
What should I do to make her happy?
What should I do to make her go with a smile face?
what should I do if break my promise with her?
What should I do to make her think that I always in ny heart?
What should I do for her for last time 4ever?
I gonna luv her 4ver..
I goona remember her 4ever..
I gonna put her in my heart 4ver...
I gonna mizzzzzzzzzz her like hell man...!!!!!


I luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv luv you so much..!!
CHU CHU CHU WEN QI QI QI QI ..!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment