Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Thursday 9 September 2010

Don't say that you don't love me anymore.. :D



Hey bloggieyy..
Long time no see..
Actuallly I lazy to blog..
hais.. school holidays just start and hari raya coming soon.
I went shoppin with my family..
LOVE SHOPPIN..
Went sunway, 1 utama, sogo, sp n many more but juz buy 5 clothes and one white jeans..
wakawawaka.. XDXD

sms with kang, qi n adam..
kind of sick sitting at home..
kang n sook ajak me go to play baminton at usj 23 court..
but i busy wit my raya stuff..
They ask me to ajak adam aso..
coz they want to play with him so badly.. hahhahaha.. :P
Goin back kampun fri afternoon.. :)
comin bac at sunday..

last term exam is comin soon.. :(
hais.. study smart not study hard. :)
i so freakin lazy to open my book lately..
hahhahahha..
my mom was like: jie jie, yiu got read book anot??
me: ermm, ya..
my mom: oh i can see that.. I guess the book was reading you..
me: oh really.. -_______-( KANTOI)
hahhahhahahahhahahhahahhaha.. XD



Do you remember the nigths?
We'd stay up ust laughing.
smilling for hours.
at anything.
Remember the nigths.
we dorve around crazy in love..
When the ligths go out.
we'll be safe and soumd.
we'll take control of the world..
like it's all we have to hold on to..
And we'll be a dream.
Do you remember the nights?
we made our wa dreaming..
hoping of being.
someone big.
We are so young then.
We were too crazy
In Love..
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound..
We'll take control of the world..
Like it's all we have to hold on to.
And we''ll be a dream..
LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH..!!!
sing by we the king feat demi lovato...
We'll be a dream. :D
Natasha Saw.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment