Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Thursday 16 September 2010

Babes, I miss you so badly.. :D

Alo Alo guys.. :)




Just came bac from shoppin..
But, dind't bougth anything.
Arghh. :x
My stomach was freakin full..
Uncle Mohan belanja us eat Kenny.
Thnxx Uncle Mohan..
Now, I'm boared.
Revision.online.blogging.smsing.
Togeher in one time..
Awesome rite?
Not, but yeah... :)
sms wit kang n adam..
ajak her go and play badminton.Yeah..!!
kang and kai liang din hav transport.
they thougth i got transport..
but, actually dind't hav.. hais..
plannin that sook sis pick us up..
xi liang pick kai liang..
But, noy yet comfrim.. :(
school gonna start soon..
miss you guyss so much.
Especially, kang,sook3,mel,sin yik,xi liang and 2G.. !!
puasa finish ady so i can go recess with my gang..
eh, i miss something leh..
OMG.. I miss WEN QI....
FRAKING MISS HER LEH..
she come back ady back i cnnt go outing with her..
hais.. DAMN..
Sorry Wen qi. I want to see you so badly..
:/
And, we always like to ponteng class go libray.. :x
hahhahahahahha
the pyscho teacher always write our name at buku ponteng..
DAMN, shit.. :(
saw iyad, amir and izam at llibray.
they came and sat with me.
And, I was like O.O..
hahhahahhaha..
Iyad just citcat with me abt guitar..
amir and izam look like they really somebody talk with them..
hahahahaha.. XD
feels so sleepy rite now.
nite nite.. byee :D
Nat Saw.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment