Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Thursday 16 September 2010

I close my eyes and count until 3 but you still not here yet..

hey hey hey.. XD

Why kang why?
Why you must leave?
don't do nonsense larh..
hais. :/
I'm gonna miss your crazy ass leh..
I've known you for two years, but you stil awesome.
stay larh babes.. please.. O.-
dun you feel pity at me,sook,mel,sinyik and your kai liang?
TINK PROPERLY..!!! :)
anywy, your blog was suck abt the migrating and babies..
and, Ipoh is LAME. Subang Jaya ROXX..!!!

OMG.. CHU WEN QI is back to the town..
aww, miss you so much leh..
hahhaahhahahahhah..
she sms me that she is on the way coming back SJ..
She stay with her aunt at Puchong.
I want to outing with her leh so badly..
but, I have no time and transport..-___-
I WANT TO SEE MY FEI CHU.. !!!

Raya was just SUPER AWESOME..
I went back kampung with my family..
having fun with my cousin.
sms with adam and wen qi..
on9 with sook hwa and along..
ate lutong and nenek kuah kacang.. YUMMY.. :9
This year baju raya is brown and red..
My duit raya was RM155 only.. hais.. :(

I want to learn guitar ad drum so much.
AWESOME rite?
I like the drum beat..
I gonna ask Iyad to teach me to play guitar.
abt the drum. will comin soon.. hahhaha. XD
want to learn alot of song.
Feel sleepy now.. * yawn
Nite Nite.. :)


I WANT YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
I ADORE YOU.
I NEED YOU.
I MADLY DESIRE YOU.
I CANT STOP THINKING ABT YOU.
I AM CRAZY ABT YOU.
I AM DRAWN ON TO YOU.
I JUST LOVE YOU.
Nat Saw.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment