Pot pet Pot pet.. XD

Monday 20 September 2010

Wake up sunshine.. :)



Halo Readers..!!
Just done my homework..
KH homework make me sick of counting.. :O
So freakin tired. -_____-
but still online fb and blogging..
And still on my TUMBLR..
hehehehehhe.. :p
Today school was kinda of AWESOME, but still boring.
I guess, YEAH.. XD
Go up libray as usual..
Saw kang,mel and sook..
went down together for assembly..
But unfortunely today din have assembly..
YEAH....XDXD
but we stand under the hot sun at tapak perhimpunan..
DAMN IT.. :x
Take buku ponteng and enter the class as usual..
Axel told me that he shiftting to Australia..
OMG.. WTH.. -______-
shit him larh..
He said he want to go but dun want to go..
Me and kang was like -__-
Axel seem like he in not in mood today..
hais.. :(
Sook bougth new watch..
she try to hide it from us..
but me and kang sharrp eyes saw it..
and try to see it..
but she won't let us coz scared we ejek her.
hahahaha.. *SERIOUSLY we always ejek her*.. :p
WE SAW IT!!!
It was pinky and brand Nike..
It seem nice for her..
She bougth it wit kai xin.. :)
Went to rehat..
Saw Pn.Lau and ask her my earing back..
*Last week kena rampas by her*
Pwfftt, finally got back my earing.. :DD
Saw adam and haniff..
I was trying to say hai to them..
But Pn.Lau is talking with me..
And I just can smile to them.. :)
At agama class.
That was irattating sitution.. -.-
HAQIMY: Sawsilawati.. * keep repeating all the time. Arghhhh..!!
Abu: BAJET HOWT..
Fikrie: Che che!!
Haziq: howt dowh bdk nie..
Bumibol: I SAW your Face..!!
Thank god I can concerntrate at class... Pwfftt.. :)
Saw sfiq and iyad..
I was like try to act berlagak..
and they aso act back berlagak face to me..
hahhahahha..
OMG. Tomorrow is UPSR..
Goodluck sis nad all the std six student..
Wish you all the best...
And try to scored straigth "A'".. :)
gtg.. feel sleepy rigth now..
Nite nite.. :)
Nat Saw.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment